Potter Library Services during the Winter Session (December 22, 2014 – January 16, 2015)
• Potter Library will be open from 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. on December 22 – December 24.
• We will be closed from December 25 through January 4, 2015.
• Ask a Librarian services including chat, text, email, and phone are not available when the library is closed. Research help requests sent via email will be answered when the library reopens on Monday, January 5th.
• Potter Library’s electronic resources (e.g., online catalog, databases, e-books) may be accessed via our website https://www.ramapo.edu/library/
• Potter Library will be open weekdays from 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. and closed on weekends from January 5-19, 2015.
• Reference librarians are available to assist online students from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. when the library is open. Research assistance is available in person, chat, text, and phone (https://www.ramapo.edu/library/research-help-services/).
• Please note that the librarians are on call during the Winter session. Please phone the Circulation Desk (201-684-7575) if you need research help, and the staff will be happy to transfer your calls to a librarian.