American History Text Book Project
The American History Textbook Project (AHTP) is located on the 4th floor of the library. The collection is LIBRARY USE ONLY. To access the materials, students must check out the collection’s research room key, located at the Circulation Desk.
First-time users must sign a Guidelines for Accessing and Using the American History Textbook Project form. This form is to ensure all students using the books understand the rules for using the collection. Forms are kept at the Circulation Desk.
Rules of Use:
Books within the AHTP Collection are rare and fragile. Each book is unique and cannot be replaced.
Therefore, students must agree to the following rules before accessing the collection:
- Use of AHTP books is RESTRICTED to the collection’s research room located in room 106 in Linden Hall. No book is available for loan.
- If you need to make a copy, please scan the page(s) using the scanner provided. You may email yourself the file when you are done.
- Please DO NOT write in AHTP books.
- Please handle books with care – some are very fragile. Books within boxes should be handled with the most care.
- Please keep all items found while paging through materials (e.g., bookmarks, notes, etc.) within AHTP books.
Thank you for your cooperation! Please contact Christina Connor (email@example.com) if you have any questions.