For media inquiries about the Russ Berrie Making a Difference Award or to reach Honorees for interviews, please contact:
Meredith Lee, Program Director
Quick Facts About the Russ Berrie Making a Difference Award
- The Making a Difference Award was established in 1997 by the late Russell Berrie, a New Jersey based entrepreneur and CEO of Russ Beriie & Company.
- The Award honors individuals who make New Jersey a better place — through service to others, to their communities, or by an act of extraordinary heroism.
- The Award program is supported by the Russell Berrie Foundation and managed by Ramapo College of New Jersey.
- A total of 380 individuals have been recognized since 1997.
- More than $3.75 million has been awarded to New Jersey residents since 1997.
- Honorees are located in every county in New Jersey.
- Honorees range in age from nine years old to ninety years old.
Learn More About Honoree-led organizations
Links to organizational websites and social media
Featured Honoree Videos
Learn more about our Honorees and the incredible work they do to make New Jersey a better place. You can also find videos on our YouTube channel.
Ramapo College Media Contact