Have an innovative idea involving technology?
Need funding to make it happen?
TLTR can help!
Apply for a TLTR Grant. The Fall 2022 deadline is November 18, 2022
The Teaching, Learning and Technology Roundtable (TLTR) awards “Technology in Teaching and Learning” grants to encourage faculty, librarians, and professional staff who teach to integrate technologies, throughout the disciplines, into teaching and learning at Ramapo College.
With an annual budget funded by the Vice President for Administration and Finance, TLTR grants support the efforts of faculty, librarians, and professional staff who teach to develop applications that incorporate the technologies in teaching and learning and related research and assessment. For more information on the grants, please see the Grants Overview page or the Innovative Technology Grants page.
Grant recipients are required to present the results of the grant in a method that can be linked to the TLTR website. (e.g. a report, power point, or video demonstration). This must be done within a year of receiving funding. Completed proposal must be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
The Teaching, Learning, and Technology Roundtable (TLTR) at Ramapo College of New Jersey is a campus-wide roundtable with representatives from administration, faculty, professional, and technology support staff. TLTR seeks to motivate and enable campus constituents and individuals to improve teaching and learning with technology, while helping them to cope with continual change. The goals of TLTR are to:
- Gather, research, and assess information about existing and emerging technologies, and explore their relevance to academic and professional endeavors;
- Support and guide, regardless of the user’s technological background, differences in background, disabilities, and other factors, the integration of information and instructional technology into educational programs, practices and professional development through grants and other activities;
- Develop and recommend plans of action;
- Monitor and assess implementation and effectiveness of plans of action.
TLTR Committee Members
- Zach Layton (CA – Co-Chair)
- Sharon Leathers (Teacher Education – Co-Chair)
- Michael Bitz (IDC )
- Sourav Dutta (TAS)
- Ray Fallon (IDC)
- Cathy Moran Hajo (HGS)
- Robert Josic (Communications)
- Changhee Lee (ASB)
- Missy Long (OSS)
- Deb O’Connell (IDC)
- Kaneez Odgers (Nursing)