Health & Safety
Ramapo College is committed to creating a safe and healthy environment. This is a shared responsibility that will require everyone to be accountable for their behavior and to follow health and safety guidelines and practices, both on and off campus. Please Help Maintain A Healthy Campus.
Wear a Mask>
Keep Your Hands Clean>
- Unvaccinated students and employees are required to maintain social distancing (6 feet apart from others) to the extent practical.
- Do not gather in large groups.
Wear a Mask
- All students, faculty, staff, and visitors are required to wear a face covering on campus when indoors. We are temporarily maintaining the prior indoor face covering policy that was previously set to expire on August 23, 2021, for all of those in-person on campus irrespective of vaccination status, but will continue to re-evaluate.
- Wash your mask regularly and/or alternate masks daily.
Keep Your Hands Clean
- Wash your hands frequently using soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
Be Aware of the Common Symptoms of COVID-19
- Shortness of breath
- Fever of 100.4 Fahrenheit or higher
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Runny nose or new nasal congestion
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- New loss of taste or smell
Please view the CDC’s website for more information about symptoms of Coronavirus. An interactive symptom checker tool is available which provides a guide to help you make decisions and seek appropriate medical care. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html