Ramapo College is committed to the health and safety of our campus and community. We know that the changes brought about by COVID-19 are an adjustment for everyone and that facing changes and uncertainty can be challenging. But what has not changed is our unwavering commitment to our students, to keeping our community safe, and to continuing to deliver the strength, value, and quality of a Ramapo College education. It is the driving force that guides us.
Ramapo College Fall 2021 Operations
As we actively approach the new academic year together, we do so with our priorities in sharp focus:
- First, we must all do our part to foster a healthy, well, and safe environment for work and study.
- Second, we must all commit to ensuring our students benefit from a high quality, vibrant student experience.
- Third, we must be equitable in our practices to ensure the fairness and effectiveness of our decisions.
- Fourth, we must be creative and reflective—empowered to apply what we have learned over the past 18 months and willing to grow from those lessons.
- Fifth, we must be gentle with one another—demonstrating empathy and humility to one another.
- Sixth, we must default to being adaptable and resilient—recognizing that conditions are impermanent and new challenges are inevitable.
Driven by our six priorities, the College’s Moving Forward Plan outlines a series of initiatives, policies and practices that will be in effect for fall 2021.
Communication & News
Updates will be provided to Ramapo College students, faculty, and staff through their ramapo.edu email addresses. Please check your email inbox for important messages. These campus-wide messages with updates are also available on the Campus Communications Archive page. New updates and information will be posted as they become available.