Winter Housing 2024
(January 2, 2024 through January 22, 2024)
Winter Housing applications are now available. Applications can be obtained below. They must be submitted online by Thursday, December 7, 2023.
*****Winter Housing will only be available in the College Park Apartments.
**** Winter Housing will ONLY be available in the College Park Apartments and the Village. If you plan on residing on campus for Winter Housing and your Spring 2024 housing assignment is not within the College Park Apartments or the Village, you will be assigned to a Winter Housing Assignment within the College Park Apartments. Your Winter Assignment WILL BE WITHIN A FOUR PERSON, TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT. You will remain in this Winter Assignment from January 2 through January 21. You will relocate to your Spring 2024 housing assignment on January 22 between ??? . **** Due to limited availability, we are unable to accommodate requests for singles for Winter Housing****.
- To be eligible to reside in Winter Housing, students must fall within one of the categories listed below and have been approved for Spring 2024 housing:
- An International Student
- Registered for an Internship through the Cahill Center
- A student employee working for Ramapo College
- An in season RCNJ athlete
- Housing Insecure (Ramapo College is your permanent address)
- Enrolled in a Winter Course
- Student Teaching
- Check-in for Winter Housing is Tuesday, January 2, 2024 from 2pm-4pm. Students check in at the College Park Apartments Office which is located in the Lodge.
- The cost of Winter Housing is $774.90 and will be billed whether a student stays one day or the entire length of Winter Housing.
- Winter Housing charges will be posted to all student accounts by 4:30pm on Wednesday, December 13, 2023.
- Winter Housing charges must be paid in full prior to check-in on January 2, 2024.
- It is the responsibility of all students to review their student accounts to ensure payments are received by the payment deadline.
Please email Residence Life (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have any questions.
Winter Housing Application