(January 2, 2019 through January 20, 2019)
Applications Available in Hall Offices – Thursday, November 15, 2018
Deadline for Submitting Applications – Monday, December 3, 2018
Winter Housing applications will be available in all hall offices on Thursday, November 15, 2018. Applications must be submitted to your hall office by the Monday, December 3, 2018 deadline. To qualify for Winter Housing, students must fall within one of the categories listed below and be guaranteed housing for the spring 2019 semester:
- International Student
- Student Registered for an Internship through the Cahill Center
- Student Employed Off Campus
- Student Employed by Ramapo College
- In-Season Student Athlete
Winter Housing begins on Wednesday, January 2, 2019 and ends on Sunday, January 20, 2019. The cost of Winter Interim housing is $608.00 and will be billed whether a student stays one day or the entire length of Winter Housing. It is the responsibility of all students to review their student accounts to ensure payments are received by the Office of Student Accounts by the payment deadline.
- Check-in for Winter Housing is Wednesday, January 2, 2019 from 2pm-4pm. Students check in at the hall office where they will be residing for the spring 2019 semester.
- Winter Housing charges will be posted to all student accounts by 4:30pm on Friday, December 7, 2018. Winter Housing charges must be paid in full by Wednesday, December 19, 2018.
- In-season athletes & students working for Ramapo College are entitled to free housing. The Office of Student Accounts will post a housing waiver to the student’s account after housing charges have been posted. If a student does not see the housing waiver posted to their account by Friday, December 19, 2018, they should contact Residence Life via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email Residence Life (email@example.com), if you have any questions.