Winter Housing 2023
(January 3, 2023 through January 15, 2023)
Winter Housing applications are now available. Applications can be obtained below. They must be submitted online by Thursday, December 8, 2022.
- To be eligible to reside in Winter Housing, students must fall within one of the categories listed below and have been approved for Spring 2023 housing:
- An International Student
- Registered for an Internship through the Cahill Center
- A student employee working for Ramapo College
- An in season RCNJ athlete
- Housing Insecure (Ramapo College is your permanent address)
- Enrolled in a Winter Course
- Student Teaching
- Check-in for Winter Housing is Tuesday, January 3, 2023 from 2pm-4pm. Students check in at the hall office of their Spring 2023 housing assignment.
- The cost of Winter Housing is $461.24 and will be billed whether a student stays one day or the entire length of Winter Housing.
- Winter Housing charges will be posted to all student accounts by 4:30pm on Wednesday, December 14, 2022.
- Winter Housing charges must be paid in full prior to check-in on January 3, 2023.
- It is the responsibility of all students to review their student accounts to ensure payments are received by the payment deadline.
Please email Residence Life (email@example.com), if you have any questions.
Winter Housing Application