Winter Interim Housing
Winter Interim Housing applications will be available in all hall offices on Thursday, November 16, 2017. Applications must be submitted to the hall office by the Friday, December 1, 2017 deadline. To qualify for Winter Interim Housing, students must fall within one of the categories listed below and be guaranteed housing for the spring 2018 semester:
- International Student
- Student Registered for an Internship through the Cahill Center
- Student Employed Off Campus
- Student Employed by Ramapo College
- In-Season Student Athlete
Winter Interim Housing begins on Tuesday, January 2, 2018 and ends on Sunday, January 14, 2018. The cost of Winter Interim housing is $377.00 and will be billed whether a student stays one day or the entire length of Winter Interim Housing. It is the responsibility of all students to review their online bill and ensure payments are received by the Office of Student Accounts by the payment deadline.
- Check-in for Winter Interim housing is Tuesday, January 2, 2018 from 2pm-4pm. Students must check in at the hall office where they will be residing for the spring 2018 semester.
- Winter Interim Housing charges will be posted to all student accounts by 4:30pm on Friday, December 8, 2017. Winter Interim housing charges must be paid in full by Wednesday, December 20, 2017.
- In-season athletes & students working for Ramapo College are entitled to free housing. The Office of Student Accounts will post a housing waiver to the student’s account after housing charges have been posted. If a student does not see the housing waiver posted to their account by Friday, December 15, 2017, they should contact Residence Life via email at email@example.com.