Skip to Provost site navigationSkip to main content


Viewing Fall 2021 Final Grades

TO: Fall 2021 Faculty

FROM: Fernanda Papalia, Registrar

Dear Faculty,

You may now view the final grades you submitted for Fall 2021 on Web Self Service. Information on how to view the final grades is below. If an incorrect grade was entered, a Grade Adjustment Form must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office and signed by your dean. Your unit secretary will have this form available.

Go to:

  • Click on Web Self-Service / Web Registration
  • Click “Enter Secured Area” and Log in
  • Click on the Faculty Services tab
  • Select Term and Submit
  • Select Course and Submit
  • You will see the list of students and the final grades that you submitted.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 201-684-7695 or

Categories: Uncategorized