Please take a moment and review the following important deadlines that may impact your current or future course schedule. Click here to access the Independent Study and Audit Grade Request forms.
September 7, 2021 – Last Day to Add or make schedule adjustments on the web (drop/add) *
– Last Day to Drop Courses with 100% refund, if applicable (on the web) **
– Last Day to Request Independent Study †
– Last Day to Request Audit Grade Option ‡
September 14, 2021 – Last Day to Add aMonday only class using the late registration form
– Last Day to Drop classes with 50% tuition refund, if applicable
September 15, 2021 – Last Day to Drop aMonday only class at 100% refund, if applicable, by emailing email@example.com
– Last Day to Request Pass/Fail Grade Option ‡ (Contact Center for Student Success at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval).
October 15, 2021 – Last Day to resolve Incomplete grades from Spring and Summer 2021 ‡
November 15, 2021 – Last Day to Withdraw from a course ***
December 21, 2021 – Last Day to request Incomplete grades for Fall 2021 ‡
Receiving an override or permit does not automatically register you in a class – you must register using the Add/Drop Classes tab and enter the CRN for the section that you have been given permission to enroll in. You should log into Web Self-Service and check your schedule carefully – changes cannot be made after the deadline. All students should log into Web Self-Service and check the courses they are taking this fall in the Class Schedule to note any changes in information, building and room location, dates of on-campus class meetings, and more.
* Students may request approval for a Late Add by emailing the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com or obtaining the blue late registration form here. The email must be accompanied with faculty approval and will be accepted until 4:00 pm on Friday, September 10th. The Office of the Registrar will not request faculty approval on your behalf. There will be no exceptions to this deadline. You will not receive credit or a grade for a course that you are not officially registered for.
** Drops processed through September 14th may be done online or by emailing the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Course withdrawals may be processed between September 15thand November 15th either online or by emailing the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com. You will receive a grade of a “W” in the course and there will be no refunds.
Additional important dates and details are available on the Academic Calendar webpage and on the Office of the Registrar homepage. Students enrolled in programs with different calendars should be guided by specific information from these programs.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-684-7695). We wish you a successful semester!