Please take a moment to carefully review several important deadlines that may impact your current or future schedule of classes, which are as follows:
February 1, 2021 – Last Day to Add Courses or make schedule adjustments on the web (drop/add) *
– Last Day to Drop Courses with 100% refund, if applicable (on the web) **
– Last Day to Request Independent Study
– Last Day to Request Audit Grade Option
February 8, 2021 – Last Day to Add a Monday-only Course – email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Last Day to Request Pass/Fail Grade Optionfor courses that are eligible for pass/fail grading
February 9, 2021
– Last Day to Drop Courses with 50% tuition refund, if applicable
– Last Day to Drop a Monday-only Course at 100% refund, if applicable – email requests to email@example.com
February 26, 2021 – Last Day to Resolve Incomplete Grades Assigned in Fall 2020/Winter 2021 Courses
April 16, 2021
– Last Day to Withdraw from a Course ***
May 11, 2021 – Last Day to Request Incomplete Grades in Spring 2021 Courses if eligible
Receiving an override or permit does not automatically register you in a class – you must register using the Add/Drop Courses tab and enter the CRN for the course section in which you have been given permission to enroll. You should log in to Web Self-Service and check your Spring 2021 course schedule carefully, as changes cannot be made after the deadlines provided above.
* Students may request approval for a late add by emailing the Office of the Registrar or by obtaining the blue late registration form on www.ramapo.edu/registrar/forms-transcripts. The email must be accompanied by proof of faculty approval and will be accepted only until 4:00 pm on Thursday, February 4, 2021. The Office of the Registrar will not request faculty approval on your behalf, and there will be no exceptions to this deadline. You will not receive credit or a grade for a course in which you are not officially enrolled even if you participated in the course.
** Drops requests through February 9th may be completed online by the student or by the student emailing the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Course withdrawal requests between February 10th and April 16th may be completed online or by the student emailing the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com. A student who withdraws from a course will receive a grade of “W,” and there will be no refunds.
Additional important dates and details are available on the Academic Calendar (www.ramapo.edu/academic-calendars) and online at the Office of the Registrar homepage (www.ramapo.edu/registrar). Students enrolled in programs with different calendars should be guided by specific information from those programs.
Best wishes for a successful spring semester, and please feel free to contact us with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-684-7695).