Welcome to Ramapo College! We are so excited to have you a part of the Ramapo College community. We have created a great experience for you and are confident that it will help you acclimate to life at Ramapo. Here is how your New Student Experience will be completed:
- Step 1: Complete any necessary Placement Testing
- Step 2: Sign up for your In Person Orientation and Advisement session.
- Up to 2 guests are welcome to join you at this event, there will be a separate Parent and Family schedule that they will follow for the day.
- Log in to your admissions portal using your personal email and password you created when you applied to reserve your date today!
- In person sessions will be held on each of the dates/times listed below:
- Wednesday, June 22, 2022 – 8:30am-12pm
- Wednesday, June 22, 2022 – 1:00pm-4:30pm
- Thursday, June 23, 2022 – 8:30am-12pm
- Thursday, June 23, 2022 – 1:00pm-4:30pm
- Thursday, July 28, 2022 – 8:30am-12pm
- Thursday, July 28, 2022 – 1:00pm-4:30pm
- Step 3: Complete your Virtual New Student Module prior to your in-person orientation and advisement session.
- To access your module:
- Go to: www.college2success.com/ramapo
- Log in with your Ramapo Username and Password
- Click on Transfer Student Module and complete all of the lessons. You must submit the final survey at the end to earn your certificate of completion.
- Step 4: Join us for Welcome Week starting on Sunday, August 28th.
Please note, the following populations should contact the person listed below concerning their orientation experience:
- RN to BSN Students contact Clare Naporano at email@example.com to set up an appointment for orientation and advising.
- Readmit Students (previously studied at Ramapo) contact the Center for Student Success at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for advising.
- Degree Completion Program (DCP) Students contact Trish Laprey at email@example.com for more information about your orientation program.
- Passaic 2+2 and 3+1 Students contact Nora McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about your orientation program.
- International Students contact Rajesh Adhikari at email@example.com for more information about your orientation program.
Questions? Contact New Student Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Instagram.