Welcome First-Year Students! We are so excited to have you a part of the Ramapo College community. We have created a great experience for you and are confident that it will help you acclimate to life at Ramapo. Here is how your New Student Experience will be completed:
- Step 1: Complete any necessary Placement Testing
- Step 2: Sign up for your In-Person Orientation and Advisement Session.
- Up to 2 guests are welcome to join you at this event, there will be a separate Parent and Family schedule that they will follow for the day.
- Log in to your admissions portal using one of the links below with your personal email and password you created when you applied to reserve your date today!
- In person sessions will be held on the following dates from 9am-4pm: June 28, June 29, June 30, July 12, July 13, July 14, July 19, July 20, July 21 and July 27.
- Step 3: Complete your Virtual New Student Module prior to your in-person orientation and advisement session.
- To access your module:
- Go to: www.college2success.com/ramapo
- Log in with your Ramapo Username and Password
- Click on First-Year New Student Module (Class of 2026) and complete all of the lessons. You must submit the final survey at the end to earn your certificate of completion.
- Step 4: Join us for Welcome Week starting on Sunday, August 28th.
Questions? Contact New Student Experience at email@example.com. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!