Generic Nursing for transfer students is only available in the fall semester only. All applications and above mentioned credentials must be received by March 1 for consideration in the following fall semester.
Very limited seating is available in our competitive Generic Nursing Program.
Students who meet the following criteria will be considered for admission:
- Applicants MUST transfer in with junior standing (64 or more credits)
- Must receive a score of “PROFICIENT” on the TEAS exam. Information about the ATI/TEAS exam can be found on the ATI website at the following link:https://www.atitesting.com/Home.aspx
- First time grades in the required sciences above a C+:
- Anatomy and Physiology I and II
- Chemistry with a lab.
- If you will not have these courses completed by the beginning of the fall semester, we cannot consider your application and All science prerequisites are required to have been taken within the last 5 years.
- Health insurance is mandatory and required prior to the start of the Nursing sequence; in addition – a criminal background check and drug screening is required as well.