Skip to main content

Undeclared students are new or continuing students who have not yet identified their major or course of study. Undeclared students are assigned to professional advisors in the Center for Student Success.

All undeclared students have advisement holds placed on their accounts each semester until they officially declare, so they must see their advisor before they can register for classes.

If you are undeclared, you will want to spend time exploring the potential majors in the College Catalog that may interest you and review major requirements with your academic advisor. Also speak with career advisor in the Cahill Center for Career Development.  Render an informed decision that considers your academic strengths and your interest in a discipline.

Check out our Choosing a majors page for more information: