Trillium is Ramapo College’s Literary Magazine. Since the early 1970’s–for more than 40 years–Trillium has featured the poetry, fiction, photography, and other visual arts created by Ramapo College’s students. Trillium is edited by students in Literature’s Magazine Workshop class, but the content is contributed by students from across the college. The magazine is published every spring and is available free of charge all year round.
See Latest Issue View Past Issues >
- Trillium follows a policy of blind submissions. Authors should submit blind copies of any manuscript; their names should not appear anywhere on the submissions except on the cover page. Manuscripts must be accompanied by a cover letter containing the author’s name, email address, and the title of the submission(s). Inquiries are welcome. Send all editorial correspondence to: email@example.com
- Submit your best work only. Submit no more than five (5) poems, five (5) visual images, or five (5) works of prose. Editors will only consider the first 5 submissions in each genre.
- Poetry and prose can be submitted (as attachments) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When submitting visual art, please do not submit your only copy. Submit visual art on a disc or flash drive. Submit 300 dpi images, jpg or tiff-files only. Be sure your name and contact information appears on the disc or flash drive.PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL VISUAL ART; our email account cannot handle the document size. Instead, drop off your work to the secretaries at the AIS office (B213). (Please submit color and black and white files whenever possible).
- *Trillium seeks to preserve the artistic integrity of its authors. However, we reserve the right to make minor corrections for grammar and spelling, and other concerns.
- *Trillium reserves the right to use all submissions for future publications and promotional products.
- Send all questions to email@example.com.
- See past issues of Trillium to see the kind of work we’ve previously accepted.