Reserve a Study Room
Add a room
- Log into your Ramapo College Google Drive account and open up the Google Calendar.
- Click on a Date to add an event.
- Add a Title on the top of the window ex: “Study Room Reservation“
- Click on Find a time below.
- Select Time block on the right side ex: 1:00pm – 2:00pm.
- Click on Add rooms on the left side and scroll down until you see Library-Learning Commons.
- Click on the Down Arrow to see all available study rooms.
- Select the room ex: LC-113 Study Room
- Scroll Up and click on the back arrow (All rooms & resources) at the top of the window.
- Click Save on the bottom of the window.
Check In System
Students must Check In upon arriving in your Study Room.
If you do not Check In to the room within 10 minutes of the reservation start time ex: 1:10pm, the room will be made available to others.
This policy is in response to student requests for a better study room management system that encourages efficient room usage.
Check in Process:
- Touch the display control panel if it’s in sleep mode and the monitor is not already displaying the reservation schedule.
- Select your reservation time by tapping on it ex: 1:00pm
- Above the selected time tap on the Check In button.
- Tap on the Check In button again.