Mission of Friends of the Krame Center
In addition to raising funds for to share the gift of mindfulness with those who are in need of our services, the Friends of the Krame Center aims to cultivate a sense of community among its members. Through the Friends of the Krame Center, we will be able to share mindfulness with K-12 Educators, the greater community including our pro-bono work with non-profit agencies and Ramapo faculty staff and students.
Friends of the Krame Center- Individual Membership $100
Friends of the Krame Center – Corporate Membership $250
- Building a mindfulness community
- Receive Krame Center newsletter
- Krame Center tote bag
- Dedicated section on website with additional resources
- Special summer tea to meet Krame Center staff
- Joy in supporting Krame Center pro-bono community work, K-12 educator programs and Ramapo student outreach and activity
How to Become a Member of the Friends of the Krame Center
Thank you for your interest in the Friends of the Krame Center. To sign up and begin supporting the Krame Center, click here.
Friends of the Krame Center memberships are active for one year from receipt of payment and are renewable annually.
Friends of the Krame Center Resources and Information for members
For information about the Friends of the Krame Center, please email firstname.lastname@example.org