Professor of Literature
Year Joined RCNJ: 1997
- B.A., Douglass College; Rutgers University
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law
- Ph.D., Rutgers University
- Critical Reading & Writing
- Readings in the Humanities
- Survey of British Literature II
- Children’s and Young Adult Literature;
- Methods of Literary Study
- “Nineteenth Century Transatlantic Poetry”
- Majors Authors: Jane Austen
- Senior Seminar: American Literature and Law
- Nineteenth Century American and British literature; composition; visual culture; women writers; popular culture
- Generally in American and British literature and culture, and material culture.
- Wet Britches and Muddy Boots: A History of Travel in Victorian America, by John white Jr. Nineteenth Century Prose (Fall 2014).
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.