Come learn about how to integrate mindfulness into your courses. This workshop is open to all faculty and teaching staff. You will learn about:
- Philosophy and practice of mindfulness as a tool of inquiry
- Reenvisioning disciplines and courses from a mindfulness perspective
- Working together to integrate engaging and appropriate mindfulness foci in our courses
Please bring a current syllabus as well as paper or a computer as this will be a hands-on workshop.
- Meditation as Contemplative Inquiry, by Arthur Zajonc
- Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful methods to transform teaching and learning, by Daniel Barbezat/ Mirabai Bush
This workshop is appropriate for all disciplines. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.