This recommended four-year plan is designed to provide a blueprint for students to complete their degrees within four years. These plans are the recommended sequences of courses. Students must meet with their Major Advisor to develop a more individualized plan to complete their degree. This plan assumes that no developmental courses are required. If developmental courses are needed, students may have additional requirements to fulfill which are not listed in the plan and degree completion may take longer.
NOTES: This recommended Four-Year Plan is applicable to students admitted into the major during the 2016-2017 academic year.
Total Credits Required: 128 credits
* Sequencing of Gen Eds, free electives, and upper level electives is a suggestion only. If students take MATH 108, students must take a total of 3 (three) upper level electives. If students take MATH 121, only two (2) upper level electives are required. These electives are listed below.
Expected sequencing of upper level electives (subject to change):
- Fall 2014, 2016: BIOL 320 – Field Botany
- Fall 2015: ENSC 320 – Avian Ecology
- Spring 2016: GEOL 333 – Environmental Geology
- Spring 2015, 2017: NURS 411 – Environmental & Occupational Health
- ENSC 390 may also continue to be offered approximately one time per year.
WI: Writing Intensive-3 required in the major