This recommended four-year plan is designed to provide a blueprint for students to complete their degrees within four years. These plans are the recommended sequences of courses. Students must meet with their Major Advisor to develop a more individualized plan to complete their degree. This plan assumes that no developmental courses are required. If developmental courses are needed, students may have additional requirements to fulfill which are not listed in the plan and degree completion may take longer.
NOTE: This recommended Four-Year Plan is applicable to students admitted into the major during the 2010-2011 academic year.
- Place & Communities Course (HRS 4)
- Sustainable Economics & Ethics Course (HRS 4)
- Field Placement Course Requirement (HRS 4)
- ENST 390 - TOPICS: (HRS 4)
- Total: (HRS 16)
Total Credits Required: 128 credits
* These courses may fulfill different category requirements