Ramapo College has a new app detailing emergency response protocol. The app is called Crisis Manager and is now available for download. (it replaces “In Case of Crisis”). It provides a list of important contacts, guides for faculty, gives clear directions on how to report an emergency, as well as provides tips and guidance for day to day operations.
Downloading School Dude: CrisisManager to your Smartphone
- Access the app store on your smartphone.
- Search for SchoolDude CrisisManager.
- Install the app to your device.
- Or if you have a QR code reader on your smartphone, scan the codes below to locate the app in the store and then install it.
Accessing your Plan
- Tap on the CrisisManager app to open it and tap Continue without logging in.
- Search for Ramapo in the list, and tap on it.
- Tap on Emergency Resource Guide.
- The plan will then download and appear on your CrisisManager home page.
- Tap on the plan to view it
If you have downloaded “In Case of Crisis” you can delete that app from your phone. If you need assistance downloading the mobile app, please contact the ITS help desk at x7000.