- Monday-Friday, 1-3PM*
- Location: In person or via telehealth – please call 201-684-7522 during drop-in hours
- No appointment necessary. Students are seen on a first-come, first-served basis for free, confidential brief consultations.**
- Open to all current Ramapo College students
- Examples of reasons to come to drop-in hours:
- You have a brief problem to discuss and just want to speak to a counselor once.
- You are not sure if you want to start ongoing therapy.
- You have a specific problem and would like to talk it through with someone.
- You are looking for another perspective on something you are going through.
*Last meeting begins at 2:40.
**Even though you will be meeting with a professional counselor, drop-ins do not constitute formal mental health counseling.
For more information, please call us at 201-684-7522.