Customized Training Solutions
Need learning solutions to support your business goals? Ramapo College of NJ’s Center for Innovative & Professional Learning (CIPL) supports area businesses and organizations by helping you assess your employee training and development needs.
Convenience and Value
With the assistance of industry affiliates and facilitators from across the tri-state region, and our experience in designing and delivering hundreds of custom in-house training sessions, Ramapo College’s CIPL is your one-stop training provider for a broad spectrum of professional training services to make your training a cohesive and productive experience for everyone in your organization.
- Performance gap assessment – More than a training needs assessment, CIPL’s director of professional learning meets with you to review your organizational and team objectives and obstacles, and together you create an employee development plan to accomplish your business goals.
- Custom training & delivery – Training and curricula can be adapted to include your specific work processes and skills requirements.Training can be delivered on-site at your workplace, in modern facilities on the Ramapo College campus, online, or using a mix of delivery modalities.
- Flexible Scheduling – In-person sessions can be scheduled in full- or half-day modules to meet your scheduling needs. Many programs can be arranged for late afternoon time slots to leave nearly the full workday clear for work!
- Experience – CIPL training facilitators include experienced adult educators, human resources professionals, business professionals, executives, instructional design specialists and corporate training managers. We work with you to combine the right training content, the right facilitator and the right presentation schedule to best align with your business goals.
- Training Facilities – Ramapo College has conveniently located, modern training facilities available for custom organizational training sessions. Turn a typical training session into a team retreat, and let us host it here on our beautiful campus!
- Grant Writing & Management – If you decide to pursue a NJ Skills Partnership grant, Ramapo’s CIPL is ready to share our experience writing and managing the grant application, training and reporting processes with you.
Download our brochure here: Business Training.pdf
Popular Customized Training Topics
The most popular training topics CIPL has delivered to business teams and their organizations are listed below.
Group training fees are directly related to the time and expenses required to deliver the training. Fees typically include pre-training needs assessments, workshop design, participant materials, facilitator travel and expenses within a 15-mile radius of the Ramapo campus. There are no additional fees for the use of campus facilities when training takes place at Ramapo College. Variables may include course size limitations, content customization, assessment tools or other training support materials, training pre- or post-work, etc.
Management & Supervision Topic Areas
Interpersonal Effectiveness & Communication Topic Areas
Technical & Project Skills Topic Areas
- MS Excel – Basic to Advanced
- MS PowerPoint – Basic to Advanced
- Project Management (PMP, CAPM and manager programs available)
Educational Provider for Workforce Development Grants:
Learn how Ramapo’s Center for Innovative & Professional Learning can assist you in identifying and applying for financial assistance for which your organization may be eligible through the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
C. Tom Willett
Director of Professional Learning
Center for Innovative and Professional Learning
Ramapo College of NJ
505 Ramapo Valley Road, A-216
Mahwah, N.J. 07430