Professor of Theater / Lighting Design
Year Joined RCNJ: 1992
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania
- M.A Theater., State University of New York at Binghamton
- M.F.A Theater Design., Temple University
- Basic Lighting Design for Stage and Studio
- Producing the Play
- Theater Practicum
- Drafting for Theater and Television
- Producing the Play II
- Advanced Lighting
Recent Scholarly and Professional Accomplishments:
- Lighting Designs for Denver Center Theater Company, Capital Rep Theater, Alabama Shakespeare Theater, Montclair University, American College Dance Festival, Florida Studio Theatre, Lake Theatre, Half Moon Theatre, Skyline Theatre, Bergen Community College, Indiana Repertory Theatre, Milwaukee Repertory Theatre, Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Off-Off Broadway, Off Broadway.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.