Assistant Professor of Accounting
Year Joined RCNJ: 2018
- Phone: 201-684-7335
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: ASB 311
- Office Hours: Mon & Thur 4-5:30
- Ph.D., Accounting Information Systems, Rutgers University
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Continuous Auditing / Monitoring
- Process Mining of Event Logs
- Internal Control / Risk Assessment
- Production & Cost Management
- Chiu, T., & Jans, M. J. (2019). Process Mining of Event Logs: A Case Study Evaluating Internal Control Effectiveness. Accounting Horizons, 33 (3), 141-156.
- Chiu, T., Brown-Liburd, H. L., & Vasarhelyi, M. A. (2019). Performing Tests of Internal Controls Using Process Mining. What Could Go Wrong? CPA Journal, 89 (6), 54-57.
- Chiu, S. W., Liang, G., Chiu, Y. P., & Chiu, T. (2019). Production planning incorporating issues of reliability and backlogging with service level constraint. Operations Research Perspectives, 6.
- Chiu, T., & Wang, T. D. (2019). The COSO Framework in Emerging Technology Environments: An Effective In-Class Exercise on Internal Control. Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting, 16 (2), 89-98.
- Chiu, T., Wang, Y., & Vasarhelyi, M. A. (in press, 2019). The Automation of Financial Statement Fraud Detection: A Framework Using Process Mining. Journal of Forensic and Investigative Accounting (JFIA).
- Wang, Y., Chiu, T., & Chiu, V. (in press, 2019). Redesigning Business Process to Comply with the New Revenue Recognition Standard using Process Mining. Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting.
- Chiu, Y. P., Chen, H., Chiu, T., & Chiu, S. W. (2018). Incorporating Flexible Fabrication Rate and Random Scrap into A FPR-Based Supply-Chain System. Economic Computation and Economic Cybernetics Studies and Research, 52 (2), 157-174.
- Chiu, T., Huang, F., Liu, Y., & Vasarhelyi, M. A. (2018). The Impact of Non-Timely 10-Q Filings and Audit Firm Size on Audit Fees. Managerial Auditing Journal, 33 (5), 503-516.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.