Professor of Finance
Year Joined RCNJ: 1985
- Phone: (201) 684-7373
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: ASB-303
- Office Hours: Tues. & Fri. 11:40 AM - 1:40 PM & Wed. 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM. And by appt.
- B.A., Hunter College
- M.A., Lehman College
- Ph.D., Rutgers University
- Corporate Finance I
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Securities & Investments
- Financial History of the United States
- Capital Markets
- Business and Society
- Financial History
- Nonprofit Sector
- Business Cycle
- Financial Markets
- Financial History
- Abzug, R., Olbrecht, A., Sabrin, M., & DeLeon, E. (2015). Nonprofit Financing to the Rescue? The Slightly Twisted Case of Local Educational Foundations and Public Education in New Jersey. Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 45(1).
- Crawford, C. J., Sabrin, M., & Tuneva, E. (2012). Property Taxes in New Jersey: Are Homeowners Paying for School Districts at a Disproportionate Rate….Is There Tax Equity in New Jersey? Public and Municipal Finance, 1(1), 27-29 .
- Rakotobe-Joel, T. & Sabrin, M. (2010). An outcome-based perspective of Leadership: Investigating the Direct Effects of Corporate Leaders on the Firm’s Financial Outcome. Journal of Business and Economics Research, 8 (11).
- Crawford, C., Sabrin, M., & Tuneva, E. (2010). Property Taxes in New Jersey: Are Homeowners Paying for School Districts at Disproportionate Rates…Is There Equity in New Jersey. Northeast Business & Economic Association, Morristown, New Jersey.
Recent Professional Contributions:
- 2017: Sabrin Center for Free Enterprise, Mahwah, New Jersey. Presentation of spring, 2017 sabbaitical research findings and streamed on the internet: “Bubblenomics: How the Federal Reserve Creates Financial Bubbles”
2014: Charles Koch Foundation. The Income Tax: Necessary Evil or Root of All Evil Symposium and Documentary, Principal Investigator. A symposium and documentary to explore the effects of the progressive income tax and calls for its repeal or replacement with a flat tax or fair tax.
2013: Charles Koch Foundation, Mahwah, New Jersey.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.