Professor of International Business
Year Joined RCNJ: 2009
- Phone: (201) 684-7694
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: ASB-509
- Office Hours: Tues. 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- B.A. University of Pennsylvania
- M.B.A. Columbia University
- Ph.D. Rutgers University
- Fundamentals of International Business
- International Business
- International Marketing
- Foreign direct investment
- Emerging markets
- Corporate social responsibility/ Business ethics
- Afriyie, K. & Torres-Baumgarten, G. (2012). Internationalization and Value-Creation Performance of Latin American Multinationals: The Case of Outbound Foreign Direct Investment. Journal of Global Business and Technology.
- McCrea, E. & Torres-Baumgarten, G. (2011). Mail Boxes Etc. or the UPS Store? A Decision from a Franchisee’s Perspective. Entrepreneurship, Theory & Practice.
- McCrea, E. & Torres-Baumgarten, G. (2011). Instructor’s Note: Mail Boxes Etc. or the UPS Store? A Decision from a Franchisee’s Perspective. Entrepreneurship, Theory & Practice.
- James, W. & Torres-Baumgarten, G. (2011). Uses and Gratifications of the Internet in Emerging Markets: the Case of Serbia and Ukraine. Journal of Euromarketing.
- James, W., Torres-Baumgarten, G., Petkovic, G., & Havrylenko, T. (2009). A Psychographic Profile of Internet Technology Users in Serbia and the Ukraine. Journal of East-West Business.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.