Assistant Professor of International Business
Year Joined RCNJ: 2019
- Phone: (201) 684-7878
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: ASB-309
- Office Hours: Tues/Fri: 8:45 - 9:45AM & 11:45AM - 1:00PM
- B.A. University of Illinois at Chicago
- M.A. University of Illinois at Chicago
- Ph.D. King’s College London, UK
- Fundamental of International Business
- European Business Community
- Technology Diffusion and Market Competitiveness
- Internet Governance
- Mobile banking and consumer behaviour
- The economics of digitalisation and international trade
- van.Klyton, A. et al. (2020) Digital local information services in developing countries: evidence from Colombia. Journal of Librarianship and Information Science. OnlineFirst. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0961000620907970.
- van.Klyton, A., Rutabayiro-Ngoga, S., & Liyanage, L. 2019. Chinese investment in the Sierra Leone telecommunications industry: international financial institutions, neoliberalism, and organisational fields. Review of African Political Economy, https://doi.org/10.1080/03056244.2019.1605591.
- van.Klyton, A., Rutabayiro-Ngoga, S., 2018. SME finance and the construction of value in Rwanda. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, Special Issue on Entrepreneurship in Africa, part 2: entrepreneurial education and eco-systems, 25(4), 628-643, https://doi.org/10.1108/ JSBED-02-2017-0046
- van.Klyton, A., Castaño-Muñoz, W., 2017. Local Information Services in Medellin: technology, institutions, communities and power. Technology in Society, 50 (August 2017), 20-30. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techsoc.2017.03.007.
- Holden, K., van.Klyton, A., 2016. Exploring the tensions and incongruities of Internet governance in Africa. Government Information Quarterly 33(4), 736–745. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.giq.2016.08.006
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.