Choose To Drink?
Recognizing The Signs Of Intoxication
- A person who is overly friendly.
- Someone talking loudly, bragging, or using foul language.
- You will often find the person annoying or arguing with others.
- Someone with slurred or slowed speech, who tends to lose their train of thought.
- A person who complains about many things, i.e.: Res. Life, Public Safety, Mahwah PD).
- Spills their drink or misses their mouth.
- Glassy eyes, dilated pupils, inability to focus, sleepy look, bobbing head
- Sudden or unexplained mood changes.
- Staggering, swaying, or inability to walk.
- Inability to light a cigarette, or attempting to light more than one cigarette at a time.
RCNJ Good Samaritan Policy