Web for Students / Faculty
Winter/Spring 2016 Web Registration Schedule
Continuing Matriculated Students
You may register any time after your registration window opens between 8:30 a.m. – 11:55 p.m. If the opening of your window conflicts with your class schedule registration remains open until 11:55 p.m. and is ongoing. Registration is not an excusable class absence.
Window Opens: Credits Earned to Date (does not include credits currently enrolled in)
- October 26/ 12:45 P.M.
- Winter Registration Open to All
- October 26/ 8:30 A.M.
- Graduate Students
- October 26/ 11:15 A.M.
- Baccalaureate Certificate Programs*
- October 26/ 12:45 P.M.
- 118 cr
- October 26/ 3:00 P.M.
- 108 cr
- October 27/ 10:00 A.M.
- 100 cr
- October 27/ 12:10 P.M.
- 96 cr
- October 27/ 12:45 P.M.
- 89 cr
- October 27/ 3:00 P.M.
- 80 cr
- October 28/ 9:45 A.M.
- 71 cr
- October 28/ 11:15 A.M.
- 65 cr
- October 28/ 12:45 P.M.
- 64 cr
- October 28/ 1:15 P.M.
- 58 cr
- October 28/ 1:45 P.M.
- 48 cr
- October 28/ 2:15 P.M.
- 38 cr
- October 28/ 2:45 P.M.
- 33 cr
- October 28/ 3:15 P.M.
- 32 cr
- October 29/ 9:45 A.M.
- 25 cr
- October 29/ 11:15 A.M.
- 16 cr
- October 29/ 12:45 P.M.
- 2 cr
- October 29/ 3:00 P.M.
- 0 cr
- October 29/ 10:00 A.M.
- CIPL Certificate Program (non-degree seeking students) **
- October 30/ 8:30 A.M.
- Open to All Matriculated Students
- November 9/ 8:30 A.M.
- WINTER- non-degree seeking students
- January 5/ 9:00 A.M.
- SPRING- non-degree post-baccalaureate/visiting students
- January 5/ 1:00 P.M.
- SPRING- open to all non-degree seeking students
- January 19/ 8:30 A.M.
- SPRING- tuition free for unemployed persons program
* Includes post-baccalaureate students in the teacher certification program.
** Non-Matriculated Students Affiliated with the Business Essentials Certificate, Web Certificate, Yoga Teaching Certificate, or Middle School Education Certificate programs can register beginning October 29, 2015 at 10:00 AM.
To determine your credit status, review credits earned on your transcript or degree audit. (Your credits earned excludes non-degree courses, unresolved Incompletes, W’s and F’s.)
The last day for schedule adjustments for Winter 2016 is December 23, 2016.
The last day for schedule adjustments for Spring 2016 is January 25, 2016.
The first day of Spring classes is January 19, 2016.
There are two ways to get to Web for Students to register:
- Go to http://www.ramapo.edu/webresources/webstudent.html. Click on Web Registration. Click on Enter Secure Area. Enter username and password and follow on-screen instructions.
- Continuing students may go to My Ramapo/Luminis http://my.ramapo.edu. Login using your Ramapo Email/Luminis user name and password. Click on “My Courses” tab, then “Academic Services” link on the right side of the page and follow the links for Administrative Services.
- Read screen instructions.
- Specifically note any error messages before calling for assistance.
- Enter CRN of courses.
- Remember to click on “Submit” when you’ve finished your selection.
- Then review currently registered classes. If you do not see this indication, note any other message showing. Any other message indicates you are not registered for the class.
- Overrides are entered by the faculty, but students must still register for courses on-line after override is entered. If you seek an override you must be specific in your request.