Web for Students / Faculty
School Core or General Education Course Lists in Real Time
- Log in to your Luminis Account
- Click on My Courses
- Click on Web Self-Service
- Click on long sentence in center that starts with “This link will take you to Web Self-Service…”
- Click “Look Up Courses”
- Choose the term
- Highlight all the subjects by clicking the top subject, then holding down your mouse as you scroll to the bottom. They should all be blue.
- Leave title, number, etc. blank.
- Select the “Attribute Type” for the General Education category or School Core list that you wish to find. Just pick one at a time.
- You did it. The list you have reflects real time availability If you are in registration mode, you can even register for a course on the spot. Click on red CRN to get more information.