To ease your transition to college, first-year students live in residences that support both their home away-from-home needs and an opportunity to meet other students with similar interests and form relationships.
- Check-In Information
- New Student Housing Information
- Housing Portal
- How to Create an Online Application for Housing
- Important Online Housing Application Information for Freshmen
- Living-Learning Community
- Living-Learning Application (link)
- First-Year Student Residents
(Pine) (Linden) (Mackin– LLC & Honors Program)
- Dining / Meal Plans
- What to Bring
- Clubs & Organizations
- Intramural Recreation
- Shuttle / Transportation
- First-Year Seminar
- Residence Life Insurance Letter
About Your RA’s
Ramapo College Resident Assistant’s (RA) are trained peer leaders who supervise students living in our residence halls and housing facilities. Our RA’s have many roles and responsibilities, having to balance not only their own normal work, but also help resident students. Resident Assistants at Ramapo College are trained and knowledgeable and a constant resource for student residents.
First year students are not allowed to have cars on campus. For more information on parking please visit the Public Safety site.