The functions of the Payroll Office include paycheck processing, tax filings, and accounting-related tasks.
2015 Payroll Tax Alert
- Maximum earnings: $118,500.00
- Maximum deductions: $7,347.00
- Maximum earnings: $32,000.00
- Contribution rate SDI: 0.25%
- Contribution rate FLI: 0.09%
- Contribution rate SUI/WF: 0.425%
Related Web Sites:
- IRS – forms, publications, FAQs – http://www.irs.gov
- Social Security Administration – forms, publications, FAQs – http://www.ssa.gov
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Fax: (201) 684-7922
Phone: (201) 684-7782
Phone: (201) 684-7783
If you have any questions regarding payroll, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions will be answered within 24 hours.