Transfer/Readmit Student Orientation
The Center for Student Success welcomes all new transfer and readmit students for their orientation day, a chance to meet both college administrators and classmates, and to get a feel for the campus they will call their own over the next few years. The daylong orientation program, which parents and family members are also encouraged to attend, includes opportunities for students to:
- Speak with campus representatives at a morning office fair, including office representing financial aid, billing, housing and dining services.
- Receive an academic overview of Ramapo’s curriculum and four year plans.
- Complete registration for the upcoming semester, with the help of professional academic advisors, faculty members and student staff.
- Interact with current students in our popular Top 10 Tips to Ramapo session, in which incoming students can hear from current Ramapo students and ask them questions about both academic and social life at Ramapo.
- Have your student ID photo taken.