The Center for Student Success welcomes all new first-year students for their orientation day, a chance to meet both college administrators and classmates, and to get a feel for the campus they will call home over the next four years. All incoming students must attend one orientation program before beginning in the fall. The day-long orientation program, which parents and family members are also encouraged to attend, includes opportunities for students to:
- Speak with campus representatives at a morning resource fair, including offices representing financial aid, billing, housing and dining services.
- Receive an academic overview of Ramapo’s curriculum and four year plans.
- Receive your pre-packaged first semester schedule. (Please make sure that if you need placement testing, you have completed it before attending orientation)
- Select and register for your first year seminar with the help of professional academic advisors and student staff.
- Meet your Orientation Leader, a current Ramapo student, who will be your guide throughout the day as well your contact throughout the summer to help with any questions that you might have.
- Connect with your future first-year classmates and campus resources throughout the day as you compete in our “Ramazing Race” competition.
- Have your student ID photo taken.
Contact Student Success – New Student Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 684-7441 with any questions or concerns. You can also “like” us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram.