*Please note: Calendars are subject to change
Summer Flex Schedule 2016
The summer four-day flex workweek program will be in effect from the week of May 16, 2016 through and including the week of August 15, 2016. The first Friday off will be May 20, 2016; the last Friday off will be August 19, 2016. The following provisions will apply for summer 2016:
- The daily schedule for most employees working 35 hours a week will be 8:00 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Monday through Thursday, with one-half hour for lunch (and two fifteen-minute breaks for classified staff).
- Any deviation from the work schedule described above requires formal approval through the College’s Flexible Work Arrangements Policy: link
- Time and attendance reporting for flex work weeks (except for 40-hour workweek employees) should reflect an 8.75 hour day. Monday through Thursday.
- The College will be closed for Memorial Day, Monday, May 30th. The standard work schedule will be in place for the remainder of that week, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
- The College will be closed on Monday, July 4th in recognition of the 4th of July holiday. The standard work schedule will be in effect for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday that week, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- The last Monday for the Pilot Evening Hours Program will be May 9.
Employees should work the specified hours as noted and unit heads must ensure the integrity of time and attendance reporting. In addition, there must be no disruption of services to our students or to internal and external audiences during the flex schedule. Employees with 40-hour workweeks will not be affected by these changes.
Please note that compensatory time will not be earned on flex Friday’s so adjust your schedule accordingly.
Thank you for your cooperation in ensuring the integrity of this program and for ensuring the continuous delivery of services.
Questions about the summer four-day flex workweek program should be referred to the Department of Human Resources at extension 7506.