REVISED – END OF SUMMER FLEX SCHEDULE 2015
Please note the summer flex schedule has been extended to include the week of August 17. Effective August 24, 2015, offices will resume the normal operating hours of 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Offices that participate in the Pilot Evening Hours Program will be open 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Monday evenings beginning August 24, 2015.
As a reminder, any deviation from the normal work schedule requires formal approval through the College’s Flexible Work Arrangements Policy. Additional information is available at the following link:
SUMMER FLEX SCHEDULE 2015
The summer four-day flex workweek program will be in effect from the week of May 18, 2015 through and including the week of August 10, 2015. The first Friday off will be May 22, 2015; the last Friday off will be August 14, 2015. The following provisions will apply for summer 2015:
- The daily schedule for most employees working 35 hours a week will be 8:00 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Monday through Thursday, with one-half hour for lunch (and two fifteen-minute breaks for classified staff).
- Any deviation from the work schedule described above requires formal approval through the College’s Flexible Work Arrangements Policy: link
- Time and attendance reporting during this period (except for 40-hour workweek employees) should reflect an 8.75 hour day.
- The College will be closed for Memorial Day, Monday, May 25th. The regular work schedule will be in place for the remainder of that week, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
- The College will be closed on Friday, July 3rd in recognition of the 4th of July holiday. The regular work schedule will be in effect for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday that week, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- The final summer Monday for the Pilot Evening Hours Program will be May 18th and the program will resume on Monday, August 24th.
Employees should work the specified hours as noted and unit heads must ensure the integrity of time and attendance reporting. In addition, there must be no disruption of services to our students or to internal and external audiences during the flex schedule. Employees with 40-hour workweeks will not be affected by these changes.
Thank you for your cooperation in ensuring the integrity of this program and for ensuring the continuous delivery of services.
Questions about the summer four-day workweek program should be referred to the Department of Human Resources at extension 7506.
NOTE: Please note starting in 2016, there will no longer be a flex week during Spring Break.