Continuing Education / CIPL
Kaplan NCLEX-RN® Review
Center for Innovative & Professional Learning (CIPL)
A Message from Kaplan Nursing:
The #1 NCLEX-RN® Exam Review has been updated to help you keep up with the passing standard. Meet the challenge of the new passing standard with content that addresses the changes in the test blueprint, new interface similar to how the real test looks, focus on higher-level questions, and Kaplan’s Decision Tree, which will teach you the strategies to manage the test change.
NCLEX-RN® Complete gives you access to over 3,000 exam-style questions.
- Qbank – an online database containing over 1,300 exam-style questions with explanations
- Question Trainer – an online database with over 1,000 exam-style questions divided into seven practice tests with comprehensive explanations and individualized feedback
- Diagnostic Test – 180-question test with individualized feedback to help identify your test strengths and weaknesses to make your study more effective
- Readiness Test – 180-question test with individualized feedback to help you determine if you’re ready to take the NCLEX-RN exam and identifies any areas that need continued study
Ramapo College of New Jersey has partnered with Kaplan Nursing to offer the NCLEX-RN® Exam Review preparation course on campus. Instruction is provided by Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions.
DATES AND TIMES:
May 18-21, 2015, 10:30-1:30 pm
May 26-29, 2015, 10:30-1:30 pm
Anisfield School of Business
RAMAPO STUDENTS: Ramapo College students receive a discounted rate: $379.
NON-RAMAPO STUDENTS: Non-Ramapo students pay approx. $499 (please contact Dawn Horvath at Kaplan at email@example.com to learn the fee associated with your institution). Discounts are available at Kaplan’s partner schools, and Dawn Horvath of Kaplan will work with you to get your school added to the partner list.
Call KAPLAN NURSING at 800.527.8378. Make sure to state you are with Ramapo College to receive the discounted rate.
The College reserves the right to change costs, dates and procedures at its discretion.
- 24 hours of class time – review exam-style questions while strengthening your critical thinking skills
- Over 30 hours of online video review of high-yield NCLEX-RN content
- The Course Book – review frequently tested nursing content
- 3 months access to your online resources and your Kaplan Center’s Training Library gives you the time you need to prepare for this difficult exam
- Expert faculty to help you one-on–one
Kaplan guarantees that if you prepare with us for the NCLEX-RN®, you will pass on your first try or get your money back! More Info
Center for Innovative and Professional Learning (A-216)
Ramapo College of New Jersey
505 Ramapo Valley Road
Mahwah, NJ 07430
Phone: (201) 684-7370
Fax: (201) 684-7277