Continuing Education / CIPL
Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement ®
Center for Innovative & Professional Learning (CIPL)
This two-night course covers:
- Life Planning for Retirement Needs and Expenses
- Retirement Mistakes, Retirement Income Sources, Retirement Plan Distributions
- Investments (stocks, bonds, cash equivalents, annuities, mutual funds, and asset allocation)
- Risk Management & Asset Protection (health, disability, life, and long-term care insurance, Medicare/Medicaid)
- Estate Planning (planning for incapacity, distributing assets at death, wills, living wills, durable powers of attorney, gift and estate taxes).
Every student receives a 235 page Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement Workbook!
Dates To Be Determined
Participants should register no later than two days in advance of the start of each course for the Tuesday OR Thursday classes.
- $49.00 for the selected Tuesday or Thursday evening classes (spouse/partner welcome at no additional charge)
- $39.00 Ramapo College students, employees or alumni
- $20.00 An additional workbook for partner
The College reserves the right to change costs, dates and procedures at its discretion.
For further information about the Financial Management Workshops offered through Ramapo College’s Center for Innovative and Professional Learning, please contact:.
Center for Innovative and Professional Learning (A-216)
Ramapo College of New Jersey
505 Ramapo Valley Road
Mahwah, NJ 07430
Phone: (201) 684-7370
Fax: (201) 684-7277