Continuing Education / CIPL
Center for Innovative & Professional Learning (CIPL)
Certificates / Licensures • Professional Workshops • Youth/Pre-College • Test Preps
Customized Training • Workforce Development
Continuing education at the Ramapo College of New Jersey Center for Innovative and Professional Learning (CIPL) supports postgraduate professional education, workforce development, and alternative learning. The Center also engages in internal and external educational partnerships to advance the College, and provides innovative continuous learning opportunities for community members of all ages.
Customized Training/Workforce Development
- Ramapo College of NJ’s Center for Innovative & Professional Learning (CIPL) is positioned to help you assess your employee training and development needs, and provide the learning solutions that will support your business goals.
- CIPL can also partner with you on applying for grants for which your organization may be eligible through the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
WHY SELECT RAMAPO
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as sixth in the Best Regional Universities North category
- For the ninth consecutive year, included in the “100 Best Values in Public Colleges” in Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine
- One of 220 institutions recommended by The Princeton Review in the “Best in the Northeast” section in the 2014 edition of 2014 Best Colleges: Region By Region.
Center for Innovative and Professional Learning (A-216)
Ramapo College of New Jersey
505 Ramapo Valley Road
Mahwah, NJ 07430
Phone: (201) 684-7370
Fax: (201) 684-7277